Monday 9 August 2010

Siggys

So ive been looking around the forums and have realised ALOT of people are doing siggy shops, so i thought i might aswell join the party xD
I used to have it on my old laptop, but that one went ka-splewy and died. RIP :(
SO my dad is going to install it later so look out for my thread :D (i'll link it here when its up and ready :)

Oooh! Sims Time!
I'm doing this legacy, and the mum (yes, mum, with a U, [woo go british people]) Has already had 4 babies :D
Tara Bury (Mother)
Christopher Bury (was steel) (Father)
Tyler Bury (Teen)
Bambi Bury (Child)
Elle Bury (toddler, twin to Justine)
Justine Bury (toddler, twin to Elle)
Its going well so far so i'll try and remember to keep you guys updated because i keep forgetting i have a blog xD

Whenever i post, i see my siggy and it says 'click me!' I'm thinking, 'What does this take me to again?' XD
The joys or blogging <3
I Should be going now, this is getting LOOONNNGG.

Kthnxbai. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment